What if “Your Personal Information”?
“Your Personal Information” means any information about You which is personally identifiable or otherwise relates to You. This information includes, without limitation, Your name, address, date of birth, telephone number, email address, other contact details, financial details, comments, transactions, call requests and other information from which You can be identified and which You may disclose to Us at any time.
When do we collect your personal information?
We collect Your Personal Information when You disclose such information to Us, including, by way of example, when you:
- sign up to receive email updates; and
How do we use your personal information?
We use Your Personal Information to:
- generally to provide the services on the Website;
- process general requests for information;
- monitor, develop and improve Our websites and services (including the Website) and notify you of any updates to services and the Website;
- process and deal with any complaints or enquiries made by You;WILL WE PASS ON YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES?
Data Security and Transfers
We take all reasonable steps to protect Your Personal Information. All the information collected by Us is stored on a secure server. The secure server software encrypts all information You input before it is sent to Us.
We will not knowingly transfer Your Personal Information outside of the European Economic Area for any purpose other than in connection with the potential storage of data and systems on servers that may be located elsewhere. If Your Personal Information is transferred in such circumstances Your Personal Information will always be subject to required restrictions in accordance with relevant data protection laws.
Our cookies do not collect Your Personal Information but they do collect other information such as the following:
- the domain name and host from which you access the Internet and the Internet address of the site from which you direct-linked to ours;
- the date and time you access the Website and pages you visit;
- your computer’s IP address and information about its operating system, platform and the Web browser type and version you use;
- demographic and other non-personally identifiable profile information about you; and
- information to combat fraud or misuse.
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, although You do not have to. If You wish to disable cookies then You can do so by following the instructions associated with Your web browser. Please note that by disabling cookies You may not be able to use all features of the Website.
For more information on cookies and how to disable them, You can consult the information provided by the Interactive Advertising Bureau at www.allaboutcookies.org.
Links to other websites
Please be aware that We may link to other websites through the Website. We are not responsible for the data policies, content or security of these linked websites.
Your personal information is not stored for any longer period than is necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.